Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Younger Baby Shower!

My lovely sister-laws, Tara and Mandy, threw me a beautiful shower at my mother-in-law's house the first weekend of December. It was Duck themed, and they included so many adorable details from sweet Duck onesies, yellow and green lanterns, Ducky cupcakes, to adorable Duck themed prizes.

We ate delicious food, played fun games, and opened lots of generous gifts! I felt so overwhelmed with all the love, and I am so grateful for such an awesome family and amazing friends. Many people traveled from out of town for the shower, and I can't say thank you enough for all their generosity - this is going to be one loved babe. Thank you everyone for making it such a special day - especially Tara, Mandy, and Linda for hosting the fabulous event! :)
Cute onesies all around!

Ducky cupcakes made by Mandy - so adorable!



Adorable!

Great Grandmas

Ashleigh hanging out with Ryan
Kel and Mandy - love this pic!

Kalene, Kristen, Carolyn

Liz and Dan, Deanna and Ryan - love seeing my friends with their sweet babes!

Us!

Miles and Amy

The boys - Miles, Preston, and Kelvin

Cousins

Liz, me, and Ashleigh

Our bumps! Ashleigh is 20 weeks along!

Me and the best sister-in-laws ever!!!

So grateful to have such amazing in-laws - Linda, Mandy, Tara and I

No comments: