Monday, January 14, 2013

Gutwig Baby Shower!

My mom, sisters, and besties threw me an amazing shower over the holiday break. It was so wonderful, and there were so many adorable details and so many generous family and friends who spoiled Baby Younger! Guests were asked to bring books instead of cards so that we can stock pile the babe's library - and I love the idea! We received so many wonderful books and I can't wait to read them to the babe. There was a super yummy dessert bar, hand-made onesies everywhere, and so much love. I am so very grateful for all the thoughtfulness and creativity. We are so, so lucky to have such outstanding friends and family!


For the candy bar game!



Loved all the onesies!


Sisters!

Love her!




Baby pics of Lucas and I

So many beautiful hand-made items!



Thanks Hillary!

Crafty sister! Love it!

Baby's a Duck fan!


Me and Ash

Beautiful book shelf made by my mama for all the books!

Me and Linz

All the Great-Grandmas!

The Grandmas to be!


Love these girls!


No comments: