How far along? 34w4d
How are you feeling? OK - still tired. The joints are starting to crack and pop like I am 100 years old. The belly is getting huge and it is kind of in the way! Plus, I feel like baby is dropping which feels like he/she has body slammed in my uterus. Not ideal. However, I am not suffering from so many other symptoms that other women experience so I really can't complain. I am starting to freak out just slightly that babe is only 5 weeks away . . . WHAT?????
Cravings? None this week.
What I love: Lots of baby movement!
What I'm looking forward to the most: Meeting the babe!
What I'm missing: Wine.
Worries: That I am not prepped enough and baby will come early. Please keep cookin' little one!
Movement: Less jabs and more full body movements - like rolling across the stomach.
The belly: So big. Yeesh.
Boy or Girl: As long as it's healthy, I don't care!
Milestones: Via thebump.com, At less than two months to go, baby weighs in at about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. By week 34, she's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start ... she may find them soothing after birth.)

1 comment:
You look fabulous Leslie! Take it easy at work and relax so you can be rejuvenated and ready for time with baby Younger. :)
Post a Comment