Nicknames: Isla Bonita, Cranky Pants, Grunty McGrunterton, Sweet Girl
Temperament: Very chill for the most part - when 5 o'clock hits all bets are off until at least 10.
Things I Could Do Without: The cluster feeding at night. Good lord I will be thrilled when that is over.
Things You Could Do Without: Having your arms swaddled, being put down during your fussy time.
Item/Toy We Love The Most: The boppy, you eat a lot, so you spend lots of time there!
Item/Toy You Love The Most: Hmm, your swing - you like to hang out and watch things happen out the window.
Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: When you are happy and snuggling after eating, putting you in adorable clothes, seeing you with Lucas.
Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Eating, a lot. Morning time in your crib with giraffe, and snuggling with dad at night.
Sweet baby girl,
We are so, so in love with you. You make the most adorable faces and I wish I could capture them all on camera - some are too funny! Your dad is constantly cracking up at them. While you are being a little cranky pants in the evenings, it breaks our hearts when you are so upset, but thankfully, it is only a few hours and you are happy the rest of the day. You are so good at holding your head up and looking around - you love tummy time and I'm sure will be rolling over very soon.
Your hands are the best - long, skinny fingers and double-jointed like mine, very creepy looking at first, but then super awesome to watch! We are so excited for your first smile, we keep trying to get it out of you! We are looking forward to watching you grow and I can't wait to see who you are as a person.
We love you sweet Isla.
Temperament: Very chill for the most part - when 5 o'clock hits all bets are off until at least 10.
Things I Could Do Without: The cluster feeding at night. Good lord I will be thrilled when that is over.
Things You Could Do Without: Having your arms swaddled, being put down during your fussy time.
Item/Toy We Love The Most: The boppy, you eat a lot, so you spend lots of time there!
Item/Toy You Love The Most: Hmm, your swing - you like to hang out and watch things happen out the window.
Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: When you are happy and snuggling after eating, putting you in adorable clothes, seeing you with Lucas.
Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Eating, a lot. Morning time in your crib with giraffe, and snuggling with dad at night.
| In your bear suit for our Sunday morning walk to coffee. |
| The lighting is good, the backdrop, not so much. I will be fixing this for month 2. |
| You needed a little help from Dad here. |
Sweet baby girl,
We are so, so in love with you. You make the most adorable faces and I wish I could capture them all on camera - some are too funny! Your dad is constantly cracking up at them. While you are being a little cranky pants in the evenings, it breaks our hearts when you are so upset, but thankfully, it is only a few hours and you are happy the rest of the day. You are so good at holding your head up and looking around - you love tummy time and I'm sure will be rolling over very soon.
Your hands are the best - long, skinny fingers and double-jointed like mine, very creepy looking at first, but then super awesome to watch! We are so excited for your first smile, we keep trying to get it out of you! We are looking forward to watching you grow and I can't wait to see who you are as a person.
We love you sweet Isla.
2 comments:
Yay! So amazing :)
she will love looking back on these posts and I'm sure you will too! she is sooo sweet!! good work parents!
Post a Comment