Nicknames: Smiley Isly (Dad's fav), Munchkin, Grumps, Sweetie pie
Temperament: Happy, relaxed, and smiley.
Thing(s) I Could Do Without: The crazy sleep situation! Sometimes you sleep like a champ, and sometimes you are awake at 1, then at 2, and it is so sporadic!
Thing(s) You Could Do Without: Being handed to anyone you don't see all the time - your lip pouts out and then you start wailing.
Item/Toy We Love The Most: Your high chair seat - you can sit in the kitchen while I cook.
Item/Toy You Love The Most: The bumbo - you love to sit and look around!
Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: The smiles - you are so coy and sweet with them.
Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Staying awake as long as possible! Ugh.
Temperament: Happy, relaxed, and smiley.
Thing(s) I Could Do Without: The crazy sleep situation! Sometimes you sleep like a champ, and sometimes you are awake at 1, then at 2, and it is so sporadic!
Thing(s) You Could Do Without: Being handed to anyone you don't see all the time - your lip pouts out and then you start wailing.
Item/Toy We Love The Most: Your high chair seat - you can sit in the kitchen while I cook.
Item/Toy You Love The Most: The bumbo - you love to sit and look around!
Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: The smiles - you are so coy and sweet with them.
Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Staying awake as long as possible! Ugh.
| Bigger than Minnie! |
| Love the snarl. |
| I could just die from the beauty! |
| Double chin and toothless grin. Love. |
No comments:
Post a Comment