Thursday, July 18, 2013

5 Months!

Nicknames: Smiley Isly (Dad's fav), Munchkin,
Temperament: So fun! Smiles for everyone, learning so many new things, and traveling like a rock star!
Thing(s) I Could Do Without: The spitting up - it is pretty gross.
Thing(s) You Could Do Without: Being left on your tummy for too long.
Item/Toy We Love The Most: All of them right now.
Item/Toy You Love The Most: Anything you can get in your mouth!
Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: All the new things you are learning, rolling all around, grabbing your toes and eating them, pushing up on your legs, smiling at us from across the room.
Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Grabbing anything and everything - you definitely snatched some hair from everyone you met. Thanks Auntie Megan! :)
I could die from the cuteness.



I love her surprised face.

After the camera already.

I hope she keeps these baby blues!

Grabbing her feet and the sticker - yikes, that thing was destroyed.
Our sweet little munchkin,

You are growing and learning so much each day. We absolutely love hanging out with you each day and are dreading going back to work. We wish it were summer all the time! You are now officially an Oregonian, because you finally visited the home land! You were a huge hit (obviously). Everyone loved you and you let everyone hold you anytime. . . you were passed around and around. You experienced your first camping trip this month and decided you love it so much you didn't want to miss one single second, not even when everyone else was sleeping. You celebrated Auntie Lindsey's wedding (pics coming soon), and met all* of your extended family (GG Marcele is coming up soon!) You are eating everything in sight, sucking on your toys, and rolling all over the place. You smile for everyone, but I like to think that we get the biggest smiles, especially when daddy flies with you. We are so immensely grateful for you and can't imagine our lives without you.

We love you muchisimo.

** Be ready for an onslaught of posts about our travels in Oregon.

No comments: