Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Green & Yellow Wedding: First Look!

We had our first look in front of the Collier House, one of the oldest buildings on campus. It holds a special place in our hearts because . . . Lucas asked me to be his girlfriend (officially) in front of that house. We were leaving our Spanish class, walking to the student union, when he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. The whole campus holds a such a special place in our hearts, I couldn't have imagined our wedding anywhere else.

Waiting, he had no idea what he was doing though! I'm coming up the sidewalk, yes, in the golf cart.

Anxious much? (ps thanks Ryan for hooking up the golf cart and helping a sister, in serious heels, out.)

It's me!

Just a little bit excited. Can you tell?




This one is going in a frame.

Love.this. He is making an "Ooohh" face.

Not sure what I am doing here, but I'm pretty sure he is checking out my butt!


love.it.






Up next: The Groom & his dudes!


Miss something? Catch up!
The One!
The Boys, The Boys!
The Girls Get Pretty!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Shelley said...

Les! You are making me cry! You and Lucas are such a beautiful happy couple. You can tell the love is real! I am so happy for you two.