Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Green & Yellow Wedding: The One!

Not Lucas silly, the DRESS!!! I found my dress at Charlotte's Weddings in Beaverton. It was the second place we visited, and one of the last dresses I tried on. I was looking specifically for a halter dress (it is the most flattering on my shoulders), one with a short train, and something that made it just a little bit different. When I tried this one on, I.loved.it. As did my mom, Meg, Sarah and Lindsey, so I was pretty sold on it. As fate would have it they wouldn't be able to order it in time for the wedding so as a last resort the sales associate checked what they had in stock -- they had one dress in my size & in diamond white -- it was fate! We bought it that day, and I have never once looked back. It is very Greek Goddess (which I love) plus the detailed beading on the front & the halter makes me smile!








Up Next: Our First Look! Yay!!


Missed something? Here are all the posts!
The Boys, The Boys!
The Girls Get Pretty!

1 comment:

nicole said...

yay this is so fun!! love your look...so so pretty! that lucas is lucky!