Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Heart My Cricut!

So I spent my Friday night like any 25 year old should . . . wine and crafting all by my lonesome. It was really awesome though . . . the boys went out, I drank some wine and decided to open my Cricut which my fabulous mother-in-law gave me for Christmas (I know it has been a while since Christmas, but I've been busy!)

It.is.so.awesome. I can't even express how cool, creative and fun it is. Once I got the hang of it, I could have been cricutting (yes, I created a new verb, I can do that, I teach English) all night long!

Here are just a few photos from my evening of fun!

Isn't she a beauty -- yes, I was enjoying wine while crafting! :)

Note to self: do not use normal computer paper -- it will end in disaster!

My Cricut in all of its glory!


Check out the super cute snowman in the bottom left, you can cut out all of his/her little accessories (expect these as Christmas cards next year!)

I love the jumbled "together" so stinkin' cute!

No comments: