Friday, February 19, 2010

Showered with Love!

Last weekend, I flew to Portland to co-host with Lindsey, a bridal shower for our BFF Miss Sarah! We showered her with lots of love on Valentine's Day and celebrated with cheese, wine, cupcakes, family, and friends! It was a lovely party and I hope the bride to be enjoyed every second of it! I am so looking forward to the big day, which is quickly approaching!! Lots of love to Shelley, Emily, and of course Lindsey for contributing so much time, energy, and craftiness!


Sweet Love!


Favors.

Food table of LOVE!

Labels!

Cupcake table! Yum!

Centerpieces . . . wine bottles, flowers, grapes & strawberries.

Ashley and the bride!

Lindsay, Ashley and I

Audrey & Sarah

Sarah & Rachel

Sarah & Alex

Chatting . . .

Hugs for friends & family!

The "brides" -- each team created an original wedding dress out of toilet paper!

Boalski Bingo card (nice creative work Shelley, these were too cute!)

Boalski Bingo winner!

The Bride to be showing off her rehearsal bouquet (kudos to Emily for creating the masterpiece!)

The hostesses!

No comments: