Lucas wasn't that excited for this one, but he ended up loving it and even took seconds of the squash. It is the easiest thing ever. Here's what you need: boneless, skinless chicken breasts, zucchini and yellow summer squash, olive oil, salt and pepper.
I placed a little EVOO on the chicken, sprinkled salt and pepper over them and put them on the grill. Do the exact same thing with slices of the summer squash and place those on the grill.
Pour wine, eat. So easy, but so good. Obviously, I ate quite a bit before I remembered to take a picture -- so this was my attempt to make it look pretty. :)
I placed a little EVOO on the chicken, sprinkled salt and pepper over them and put them on the grill. Do the exact same thing with slices of the summer squash and place those on the grill.
Pour wine, eat. So easy, but so good. Obviously, I ate quite a bit before I remembered to take a picture -- so this was my attempt to make it look pretty. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment