We love taco salad, and this week we were lucky enough to pick up our friend's CSA food, so we had lots of lettuce to work with. I purchased a bunch of produce at the Farmer's Market and splurged on some ground beef.
 |
| Lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes for the salad, avocados for guac |
 |
| For the guacamole you'll need salsa, sour cream, lemon juice, avocados, and hot sauce (if you like). I also add cilantro when I have it -- I didn't have any on this particular day. |
 |
| Get your avocados ready |
 |
| Add sour cream and salsa. My mom makes it with mayo which is also delicious, but a healthier option is the sour cream, and it is super yummy! |
 |
| Add lots of hot sauce, or none, you decide. But make sure you mash it up! |
 |
| Eat with crunchy whole grain chips, or . . . |
 |
| Pile it on your taco salad! |
Super easy dinner! I love home-made guacamole, and it is very simple to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment