Sunday, June 3, 2012

June To-Do

Lucas and I are both teaching summer school this year - so I have to be very planned out in what I want to accomplish around the house during this time as well. I decided to post my to-do list so I will be held accountable for what I would like to accomplish! In no particular order . . .

  1. Clean out file cabinet
  2. Fill raised bed and plant veggies
  3. Clean out closet and donate
  4. Paint file cabinet
  5. Pull weeds in dog-run (if you saw this, you would tell me to move it to number 1)
  6. Post comforters on Craigslist one last time, then donate
  7. Do something with my wedding dress - ANYTHING!
  8. Find a side table for the family room - paint and create!
  9. Make these!
  10. Make this! 
I feel like this is a solid start to my goals for the month of June! I will definitely keep track of all these items and post about them soon!

No comments: