Summer school sucks. I hate it. A lot. So I have been trying to complete fun things at home to help maintain my sanity. Here is my updated June to-do list.
- Clean out file cabinet - I completed this one pretty easily . . . I love shredding old documents. I may or may not have had items in there from 2007, oops.
- Fill raised bed and plant veggies - complete! I hope I don't kill the veggies.
- Clean out closet and donate - I cleaned out my closet, which was awesome! I literally tried on every single item in there. I have a bag of items to take to a consignment shop to see if I can make any money - that will happen next week when school is out.
Paint file cabinet- after talking with Lucas, I took this one off the list, our plan is to just hide the file cabinet upstairs. :)- Pull weeds in dog-run - it looks SO much better.
- Post comforters on Craigslist one last time, then donate - once school gets out, this will happen.
- Do something with my wedding dress - ANYTHING! - ditto.
- Find a side table for the family room - paint and create! - this is way more difficult than I thought. I can't find anything I like.
- Make these! - ordered the zinc lids, waiting to complete the project.
- Make this! - this one still needs to be done . . . but I did DIY a version of this project. Post coming soon.
Overall, I feel pretty solid with what I accomplished on this list, and hope to accomplish even more once school is done on Friday. I.can.not.wait. Seriously.
1 comment:
The bed looks so good! Cheers to not killing the veggies off (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for mine, too).
Post a Comment