Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week 35!


Please don't judge - I was not about to wait until Lucas got home before changing into sweats - real clothes are for school only, and as soon as I am home, it is PJ time - plus this really shows off the massive baby bump! :)


How far along? 35w6d

How are you feeling? Bleh. Can't sleep, peeing all the time, joints that feel like they are going to seriously disconnect from each other. I'm kinda over it.

Cravings? None this week.

What I love: Lots of baby movement!

What I'm looking forward to the most: Meeting the babe!

What I'm missing: Wine.

Worries: I probably should start being worried about labor, but I'm not - so that's good!

Movement: Less jabs and more full body movements - like rolling across the stomach.

The belly: So big. It is seriously getting in the way.

Boy or Girl: As long as it's healthy, I don't care!

Milestones: Via thebump.com, Baby's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches and around 4.2 to 5.8 pounds. By week 35, these systems are all a go in baby: hearing is fully developed, the circulatory and musculoskeletal systems are complete and her lungs are mature.







Best moment of the week: Major art work done in the babe's room - it looks SO good. I have a few more touch ups, then pictures, I swear!

1 comment:

Emily said...

looking good, mama! can't wait for the month to pass and see pictures of your babe.