How are you feeling? Same as last week - the sleeping situation is killing me. My hands and ankles started swelling, thus the no wedding ring in the picture! It doesn't fit! Sometimes it does, but I'm too worried about it cutting off circulation to keep it on, so it has been replaced with an expendable option.
Cravings? All sweets, all the time. I swear I could eat any and all chocolate.
What I love: That babe is almost here!
What I'm looking forward to the most: Meeting the babe!
What I'm missing: Sleeping on my stomach.
Worries: That babe will be overdue, I don't think I'll make it!
Movement: Still getting kicked in the ribs, but baby is head down and ready for its exit!
The belly: So big. It is seriously getting in the way.
Boy or Girl: As long as it's healthy, I don't care!
Milestones: Via thebump.com, She's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up. Your once-poppy-seed would probably be able to breathe on her own if she was born right now.
(If not, she’d probably need some TLC, but she’d likely be okay.) Most of her systems and her organs, such as her liver and kidneys, are in working order at 36 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment