We welcomed our sweet baby girl, Isla Maran, this past week. She was born on Sunday, Feburary 17 at 7:28am. She weighed in at 8lb, 1oz and measured 21 inches long. Her name is pronounced, eye-la, and the middle name is mare-in; the middle name is a combination of letters from her three aunts, Mandy, Tara, and Megan.
She arrived about 10 days early, but that was just fine by me, as I was done being pregnant! We had a little scare with high BP and protein levels, and thought that they would have to induce, but luckily we escaped that and I went into labor naturally on Saturday the 16th. I will do a full birth story soon, because I want to record it before I try to forget! :) Giving birth is no joke!
But in the meantime . . . here are a few photos of our beautiful girl.
She arrived about 10 days early, but that was just fine by me, as I was done being pregnant! We had a little scare with high BP and protein levels, and thought that they would have to induce, but luckily we escaped that and I went into labor naturally on Saturday the 16th. I will do a full birth story soon, because I want to record it before I try to forget! :) Giving birth is no joke!
But in the meantime . . . here are a few photos of our beautiful girl.
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! Congrats to your whole fam...I'm sure everyone is thrilled!
This brought tears to my eyes!!! I am so happy for you guys!
YAY! been waiting to see more pictures. so very happy for you. and so sorry you had a rough go- but i'm very proud of you mama! Congratulations to you both!
Post a Comment