Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 37!



How far along? 37w3d - WE ARE FULL TERM! Babe could arrive any time now!

How are you feeling? Same as last week - the sleeping situation is killing me. My hands and ankles are still swelling, and generally I am just uncomfortable all the time.

 Cravings? All food is amazing lately.

What I love: Our to-do is almost finished!

What I'm looking forward to the most: My final shower this week thrown by my Idaho fam! So excited! And of course . . . meeting the babe!

What I'm missing: Wine.

Worries: That something will go wrong during delivery . . . but I am trying to maintain a positive outlook!

Movement: Still getting kicked in the ribs, but baby is head down and ready for its exit!

The belly: Huge.

Boy or Girl: As long as it's healthy, I don't care!

Milestones: Via thebump.com, Yay! Baby has reached full term. She likely measures around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds, and she's gaining about a 1/2 ounce each day. During week 37, baby's practicing some skills: inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking. She's also getting her first sticky poop (called meconium) ready for her first diaper.





Best moment of the week: Getting a tour of the hospital where we will deliver, it is SO nice, and made it SO real! And taking time to do a quick maternity shoot with our good friend Christy . . . pics coming soon! :)

No comments: