Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Green & Yellow Wedding: The Bride & Her Ladies!

I have the best girlfriends and sister ever. They made my day so perfect, beautiful and flawless. I could not have asked to be surrounded by more hilarious, supportive, and amazing women. They made me smile all day long, kept me calm, and more importantly stood by my side as I married the love of my life. I cannot thank them enough for being so wonderful . . . plus they are a pretty stunning group of ladies, if I do say so myself.


I have some beautiful friends!


so.happy.

adorable shoes




sisters.




love laughing.


Next up: Girls and Guys, Oh My!

Missed something? Catch up here!
The Groom and His Dudes!
First Look!
The One!
The Boys, The Boys!
The Girls Get Pretty!

1 comment:

Sarah K. said...

1) Dayum girl, who did yo' makeup?
2) That's the last time I'm in a wedding with all volleyball players.....I look tiny compared to you lovely, tall ladies :)