Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Green & Yellow Wedding: Dances, Cakes and Toasts, Oh My!

Hello again! I apologize for the lack of posting, things have been a little crazy!! The formalities of toasts, first dances, and cake cutting were captured by the fabulous Justin Dane. There was lots of laughing and a few tears, but after the formalities we were SO ready to get the dance party started!

We cut the cake to "Anyone Else but You" by the Moldy Peaches

Derek and Sarah gave our beautiful and humorous toasts.





A few tears from beautiful words.

Cheers!






We chose "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat for our first dance. We absolutely love Jason Mraz and this song is so romantic!

I don't know what Lucas is doing, but I like it!



My dad chose "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw. The first time I listened I cried, a.lot. We had a plan to talk throughout the song so we wouldn't cry.


We didn't quite make it without a few tears! I.love.this.photo.


Lucas and Linda danced to Sunrise, Sunset from Fiddler on the Roof.

I love this one! Linda looks so proud!





Next up: The Real Fun Begins!


Missed something? Catch up here!
The Party Begins!
"Fighting" Our Way In
Just Us!
The Ceremony!
The Long Walk!
Family Time!
Girls and Guys!
The Bride and Her Ladies!
The Groom and His Dudes!
First Look!
The One!
The Boys, The Boys!
The Girls Get Pretty!

No comments: