Thursday, November 5, 2009

Green & Yellow Wedding:The Last Few Shots!

Here are a few last shots of our beautiful day . . . Justin asked us to sneak away for a bit while the sun was setting so we could get these amazing shots out on the balcony. I have another special little wedding treat coming soon . . . but this will be my last wedding post for a while -- I figure I better catch everyone up on the other things going on in our lives, now that the wedding is over! :)








Missed something? Catch up here!
The Details!
Bustin' a Move!
Making it Official!
The Real Party Begins!
Dances, Toasts, and Cakes, Oh My!
The Party Begins!
"Fighting" Our Way In
Just Us!
The Ceremony!
The Long Walk!
Family Time!
Girls and Guys!
The Bride and Her Ladies!
The Groom and His Dudes!
First Look!
The One!
The Boys, The Boys!
The Girls Get Pretty!

No comments: